6. IT'S NOT ABOUT SIZE : IT'S ABOUT SILHOUETTE AND PROPORTION
Whether you’re choosing your gown, your accessories or your bouquet, you must always look at your silhouette and the proportions of everything in relationship to your body.
7. EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION. MAKE SURE YOURS IS HEARD
When gown-shopping, only invite people who love and support you — and who understand your story, your style, your budget and are there for positive support.
8. WHEN MAKING CHANGES TO A DRESS, ALWAYS GET THE DETAILS IN WRITING
Make sure that all changes you discussed with your consultant, along with the prices, are clearly written on your order.
9. DO NOT SKIMP ON ALTERATIONS. YOUR GOWN MUST FIT PROPERLY
There’s nothing worse than watching a bride tugging at her strapless gown to keep it from falling down or tripping on a hem that’s too long.
10. WITHOUT A VEIL, YOU'RE JUST A PRETTY GIRL IN A WHITE DRESS
Many of my brides tell me that the moment I place a veil on their head they feel like a bride. The perfect veil pulls everything together.