Whilst all care is taken, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all garments fit to your satisfaction prior to your special occasion.
1. Layby or Special Order periods to commence from date of purchase.
2. Payment terms: maximum of six (6) months for wedding gowns; maximum of one (1) month for sale gowns, menswear and accessories.
3. Payments are to be made at intervals not exceeding one month on Special Orders, Laybys and sale items.
4. No exchange or refund on all deposits.
5. Cancellation fee of 75% of the original purchase price will be deducted from all cancelled Layby or Special Orders.
6. Gowns are not made to measure.
7. Alterations incur an additional charge – a quote will be given at first fitting. Laybys and Special Orders must be
fully paid before the commencement of alterations.
8. Trying on Laybys or ordered gowns is by appointment only.
9. Strictly no try-ons on Saturdays or Sundays.
10. 48 hours notice is required for the collection of layby items.
11. No cheques accepted on final pick-up.
12. A fee will be applicable for all payments made by credit card. Visa/MasterCard 1.5%, Eftpos transactions do not attract a fee.
13. Failure to comply with conditions of Laybys may result in goods being returned to stock and all monies paid may be forfeited.
14. The personal information provided by you on this form is collected in order to process this order and acts as evidence of the contractual agreement between the business and yourself for the purpose of this order. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third party other than as required by law.