Careers at Raffaele Ciuca
CASUAL/PART-TIME BRIDAL STYLIST
Addicted to Bridal fashion? Looking for a dynamic and fast paced career in this fashion industry? Raffaele Ciuca, a family business with over 55 years in the Bridal Industry, is seeking experienced Bridal and Men’s Stylists for our Brunswick and Armadale Stores.
At Raffaele Ciuca we have the determination to be the best and most innovative in everything we do, with an outstanding collection of modern and vintage wedding gowns and an extensive collection of men’s formal wear.
- Fashion retail experience
- Excellent customer service, sales and communication skills
- A can do attitude and work ethic
- Must be available to work Saturday
- Friendly, outgoing , creative, well presented and professional
You will enjoy:
- Training and development
- Sales based incentives
- Working individually and as part of a team.
To apply for this position, email us your resume including relevant details including a cover letter.
CASUAL/PART-TIME MEN’S STYLIST
An exciting opportunity exists to join a fun and dynamic family business. Raffaele Ciuca is Melbourne’s leading and largest Bridal Wear retailer as a 4th generation family business with over 55 years’ experience.
We are looking for highly motivated, results orientated and experienced Men’s Wear stylists to build and grow our Men’s Wear department.
To join our team, you require:
• Previous experience in men’s fashion
• High attention to detail
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills
As a member of our team, your responsibilities will include:
• Driving sales and achieving results
• Identifying opportunities to maximise the store's profitability
• Managing stock levels and store administration
• Visual merchandising
• The ability to build and maintain a strong relationship with our customers from the initial consultation through to the function date
We have part-time and casual positions available at our Brunswick store. Weekend work is essential.If you are looking for an exciting career path and are up to the challenge we can’t wait to hear from you.
Please forward your resume along with a cover letter pointing out why you have what it takes to be successful in this role to: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.